Sider

søndag 30. oktober 2011

How to become a multimillionaire!

Everybody knows the Interweb crawls with scammers and hustlers, and I guess everyone have got at least one letter that looks somewhat like this:

But as I carefully read this particular letter, I soon realized that this was the real deal, and I decided to go for it. It's a lot to read and in this post in general, but I have highlighted the most important stuff. The text in the pics marked with * should be read in their entirity for the reader to get a grasp on

HOW TO BECOME A MULTIMILLIONAIRE.

OK, I didn't become one, but I made some mistakes, but after reading this, YOU won't make those mistakes, so it will work for you if you are observant and learn from my mistakes.

I immediately replied to the mail and started bargaining.  


In this particular case I chose to start with a low bid.  


And mr MJ accepted! The rest speaks for itself without me commenting. This is how it's done (exept the mistakes of course:






































I think MJ might have a rare type of multiple personality disorder where the patient is two persons believing he is one person.











This is the page I referred to: www.dailyscamalerts.com













There were loads more mails from MJ at this point, but they were very similar and I don't want to portray him as a nag.





































Farmly is a slang word for family in Benin.



















xfj








Again there were loads of similar posts, but they are not needed to show you how business is done.




































Many people probably don't know this, but in real passports the owner's middle and last name is always slightly darker than the rest of the text. Just check out your own passport and find out for yourself!

MJ looks like a nice man. I hope he will bring his farmly and visit me no matter if we can't be business partners.






























In the end I was to embarassed to reply any more because I realized that my passport was out of date, and I couldn't get a new one because I've been trafficking so many slave labourers from Eastern Europe lately, so I simply couldn't get my hands on the money. Sad but true.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar